Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Thursday Night Dinner Date: New Rafiki Bistro near Harvard Square

So I was just alerted as to the soft-opening next Tuesday of Rafiki Bistro, a health-oriented up-scale bistro with a focus on using all-natural, eco-friendly & organic products. If you know me, you know that the words health-oriented, all-natural, eco-friendly, & organic are music to my ears... the only thing that could improve such a phrase would be the word 'vegan'. Sure enough, they not only have numerous vegan options (from vegan scones to vegetarian chili to lentil burgers) but they offer tofutti cream cheese! I've just become a recent convert to tofutti cream cheese: I love real cream cheese & so I was amazed this stuff was such an amazing replica of the yummy taste with way less fat & calories (& suffering)!

Anyway, I digress. As soon as I saw my email I knew this was going to be our next date night dinner for next Thursday... though I am just as compelled to go there by myself for a cafe trip (they have free wifi!) for some fair-trade tea & delicious vegan baked goods.

I suggest everyone check out their menu & website. I, for one, am very excited about this opening & will post as soon as I get the chance to try it out for myself!









Rafiki Cambridge Bistro
1682 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.661.7810

No comments:

Post a Comment