Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello World!


So my name is Natalie and I’m a Harvard student interested in all things healthy, vegan, awareness; awareness as consciousness and enlightenment.

Sometimes we, and I especially am guilty of this, become so caught up every next moment of our life that we forget to be, here, now.

This is just my experience with some of the smaller things in life: recommendations on where to find the perfect tea shop, easy & healthy recipes for other starving and poor college students, and updates on interesting events going on around Boston and beyond (including travels through-out the states and then some). I could go in depth into the many reasons I'm vegan (personal and communal health, the environment, animal cruelty), but I figure it will be more clear through-out posts (so I'm sorry if there are occasionally non-vegan features).

Anyway, please look around, leave comments, questions, (nice) criticism… I know I'm just another of many with a blog, but hopefully this can just be one contribution to an ever-growing community of accessible personality and wisdom online.


Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment